In order to be considered for this position you must have 3 years experience with outside sales, preferably within healthcare. This does not include inside sales, call center sales or call center up-selling.
The Florida Autism Center is currently seeking a dynamic and talented Business Development Specialist for our Central Florida Territory, with focus on establishing and cultivating an extensive professional referral network within the assigned accounts. The successful individual will have a high level of documented success selling in the healthcare, medical devices or other health service industries. This ideal person will understand and be able to address performance metrics with comfort and ease and have an already established network of contacts in the designated sales territory.
In exchange for your knowledge and experience, we offer:
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits
• Generous paid time off program to help you accomplish a healthy work and life balance
• 401 (k)
• Excellent compensation package, including performance based incentives
• The opportunity to advance your career and further develop your skill set, as we grow
The key responsibilities of this role include:
• Exceeds admission targets through established influence in market segments including, but not limited to: physicians, practitioners, hospitals, etc. through a managed sales cycle of phone calls, personal appointments and visits, letters, and email communication
• Track all daily sales activities through our CRM
• Align with objectives given by the VP of Business Development & Marketing in meeting and exceeding the organizational revenue and growth goals
• Educating key referral sources physicians and community leaders regarding FAC, our services and the benefits of center-based behavioral therapy and school services
• Maintain awareness of community needs through establishing linkage with the community leaders
• Attend industry and professional meetings that foster the appropriate business initiatives
Qualifications necessary for this position include:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or another related field preferred
• Measurable experience with consultative sales in the healthcare industry; behavioral health experience preferred
• Must have a minimum of 3 years in outside healthcare sales with proven ability to identify prospects, qualify and confidently close clients and/or successful business development experience
• Proficient computer skills (e.g. MS Office, Outlook, and Excel) and experienced in using CRM’s for daily and weekly scheduling
• A persuasive and passionate communicator, written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills, and is comfortable delivering sales presentations to physicians and other professional organizations
• Must be an independent self-starter who is action-oriented, flexible and an innovative “outside the box” thinker
• Ability to approach each new challenge with a passion to succeed, gracious humility and deep integrity
The Florida Autism Center (FAC) is a center-based Applied Behavior Analysis setting with multiple locations in the State of Florida. Our primary focus is intensive early intervention, with a particular focus in teaching Verbal Behavior. FAC serves children 18 months old through 13 years old and is an intensive practicum site for several major universities.
For our clinical staff, FAC supports a fun, professional, ABA-only setting. We work in-center, so travel is very minimal. If your personality is big, your clinical skills strong, your love of ABA great, and your attitude positive, you'll fit right in with us.